Nice Rack Canada is shipping this RJM Music MasterMind PBC system to a client in Milwaukee.
The system is controlled and switched by the MasterMind PBC and a RJM Music Mini Effects Gizmo inserted between loops 6 & 7.
The signal flow is Guitar >> Wah >> Eventide H9#1 (Diatonics, Whammy, Envelope Filter, Phaser, UniVibe, Octave & Harmonics) >> PBC Loops; 1 - Nice Rack Canada 10kΩ Buffer, 2 - JHS Morning Glory, 3 - JHSOD808, 4 - Maxon OD808, 5 - AnalogMan TS9 Turbo, 6 - Empress MultiDrive >> Mini Effect Gizmo Loops; 1 - Earthquaker Devices Tone Reaper, 2 - Earthquaker Devices Hoof Fuzz, 3 - Electro Harmonix Big Muff, 4 - Jim Dunlop Fuzz Face Mini, 5 - Earthquaker Devices Octave + >> Volume Pedal >> PBC Loops; 7 - Wampler Ego Compressor, 8 - Earthquaker Devices Depths, 9 - H9#2 (Modulations, Harmonizing & Delays) 10 - H9#3 (Delays, Reverbs, Looper) >> Amp 1 & 2
All powered by Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ and (2x) Pedal Power Digital
We did a few mods & custom solutions to enhance the functionality of the system.
1. The Empress Multi Drive has two modes, the 2nd Mode is accessed via a footswitch on the pedal. We added remote MIDI control over this function via the PBC's Function Switch.
2. Modified the Boss FV30L from a stereo volume pedal into a compact robust Expression Pedal assigned per preset to various parameters in the 3x Eventide H9's.
3. By splitting the Earthquaker Devices Hoof Reaper into 3rds, we were able to use it's super cool Octave + circuit on top of any of the Fuzz pedals in the signal path.
4. Split the JHS Double Barrel into 2 halves, Morning Glory & JHS808 circuits, each accessible via MIDI command.
5. We also built up a pair of external switches for the PBC, 1x Globally Assigned to Tap Tempo, the 2nd is Per Preset Assigned to 1 of the H9's as a Performance Switch.
6. Rehoused the Big Muff into a smaller enclosure for better use of space.
When you're ready to move your pedalboard or rack system from concept to reality, please contact us, we can deliver your rig fantasy.
Nice Rack Canada
Tonesmithing Services | Pedalboard & Rack Systems for Guitar, Bass & Keys | Engineered Solutions for Musicians.
Share pictures of your racks and pedalboards featuring Voodoo Lab products.
1 post • Page 1 of 1