New guy - more than 8 pedals

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
ssorcevad

New guy - more than 8 pedals

Post by ssorcevad » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:39 pm

Just bought the Voodoo Power 2 Plus. I have 12 pedals to run. Is there a way to power them all from a single Voodoo Power 2 Plus? Thanks in advance.

ssorcevad

Re: New guy - more than 8 pedals

Post by ssorcevad » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:50 pm

I have 4 pedals with boss style inputs, pulling boss power. Can they be linked up somehow?

ssorcevad

Post by ssorcevad » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Looks like the internet helped solve my problem. I have a Boss TU-2 tuner pedal, so I can buy a daisy chain power cord, hook it up to my TU-2, and link up a bunch of my pedals.....then I can use the remaining 7 power outlets to hook up the rest. I'm guessing that I'll get some extra buzz....if I get it hooked up before this post expires I'll provide an update.
Dave :?:

hipfan

Post by hipfan » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Dave - if the tuner daisy chaining idea doesn't prove satisfactory for you, you also can use a Y-cable that essentially turns one PP2+ output into 2. As long as the power requirements of the two pedals on one y-cable don't exceed the output capabilities of the PP2+ outlet you're using, you should be fine. I occasionally use one or two on my board, with no problems. I purchased them from the following website and got excellent service:

http://www.stompin-ground.com/products/ ... htm#ycable

Good luck!

Tony