Pedal Power 2 Plus - UK AC Cord help

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
joshhogan

Pedal Power 2 Plus - UK AC Cord help

Post by joshhogan » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Hi,

This will sound stupid, but I am trying to work out which, out of several similar AC Cord (IEC) cables is the one for my Pedal Power 2 Plus (230v UK). Would anyone be so good as to take a picture of the plug and post it, or read out the amp ratings and labelling on the plug?

Thank you?

JohnClark

Re: Pedal Power 2 Plus - UK AC Cord help

Post by JohnClark » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Any IEC cable with the appropriate connectors should be fine for this. The Pedal Power 2+ is not a high current device so it really is not much of a concern. The main thing is to be certian that the Pedal Power 2+ it self is rated for the outlet voltage you are using to power it from.

joshhogan

Re: Pedal Power 2 Plus - UK AC Cord help

Post by joshhogan » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:42 pm

Thanks John,

The PP2+ is rated for the voltage supply and I've been using it for some time. I got the cable for the PP2+ and a VOX AD15VT amp mixed up in my bag and I was just trying to work out which is which. One says 5A 250V~ on the plug head and the other says 10A 250V~ on the other end of the cable. I was trying to match up the cable with the correct amp rating to each device.