What chords do i need to get?

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:46 am

What chords do i need to get?

Post by st.bede » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:52 am

I have two Voodoo Lab pedal power 2 plus, and i need to get the power cables for two H9s, EHX Qtron, and a Pigtronix Philosopher King. What cables and how do i get them to work with my Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Two Plus?

Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:31 am

Re: What chords do i need to get?

Post by Rez » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:08 pm

To power the Eventide H9 with Pedal Power 2 Plus, use a: Current Doubler Adapter, part# PPAP, in Pedal Power 2 Plus outputs 4 and 5 (or 6 and 7), DIP switches set normal and the reverse polarity cable (red/black connectors partPPL6) supplied w/ your Pedal Power 2 Plus.

To power the Qtron (24V version) use any 2 of Pedal Power 2 Plus outputs 1 - 4, DIP switches set AWAY from normal and a 2.5mm Voltage Doubling Cable (reverse Polarity), part# PPEH24 .

To power the Philosopher King with Pedal Power 2 Plus use any two 9VDC outputs with a 2.1mm Voltage Doubling Cable, part# PPY

Ben Resnick
Voodoo Lab - Tech Support

Post Reply