It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:53 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PP+2 and some Chorus pedals
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:49 pm 

Hello, I wonder what inputs would work for a Digitech Chorus Factory CF-7. I cant find the current draw for it anywhere but the adapter (also discontinued) for it is rated for 9.6V 300mA so Im guessing more than 100mA?

Which inputs for the Digitech Multi Chorus? Seen 110mA on stinkfoot, is this accurate?

Also the Fulltone Choralflange, supposed to draw 35mA of current but is it safe to power using 1-8? The manual indicates its picky with too much or too little power also the voltage needs to be at a spot on 9V.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: PP+2 and some Chorus pedals
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:20 pm 

The CF-7 does draw more than 100mA so it should be powered from output 5 or 6 on a Pedal Power 2+ with the corresponding DIP switch set to Normal.

The Choralflange can be powered from any output with the corresponding DIP switch set to Normal. If you wanted to play with the voltage a little you could power it on output 7 or 8 with the corresponding DIP switch set away from Normal to engage the SAG control and either turn it until your meter reads exactly at 9.00V or simply do the "turn it till you like it" method ;)

I hope that helps!