Help powering my pedals

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
Pinnecks

Help powering my pedals

Post by Pinnecks » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:48 pm

Hello, I’m new to power supplies and just recently got a Mondo. And was wondering which ports I should plug my pedals into. Any and all help would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Line 6 FM4
Digitech Whammy
Ernie Ball Vp Jr.
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
Boss MD-500
Boss RE-20
Strymon Timeline
Line 6 DL4

Rez

Re: Help powering my pedals

Post by Rez » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:19 pm

To power the Line 6 FM4 with Pedal Power MONDO, use the output labeled 5 or 6, DIP switch AWAY from the normal 9V position and with the supplied red/black ended cable (it's 2.1mm/2.5mm reverse polarity and the red end fits the effect pedal).

If it's a Whammy 5 (latest model): To power it use a 9VDC high current capacity (400mA) output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied. Or, if it's an older Whammy, it requires AC power (not DC power) and can be powered from the AC courtesy outlet with its adapter/wall-wart

To power the Jekyll and Hyde Overdrive use any 9VDC output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power the Boss MD-500 with Pedal Power MONDO use a 9VDC high current capacity (400mA or 250mA) output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power the RE-20 use any 9VDC output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power the Strymon Timeline use a 9VDC high current capacity (400mA) output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power the Line 6 DL4 with Pedal Power MONDO, use the output labeled 5 or 6, DIP switch AWAY from the normal 9V position and with the supplied red/black ended cable (it's 2.1mm/2.5mm reverse polarity and the red end fits the effect pedal).

Cheers!
Cheers,
Ben Resnick
Voodoo Lab - Tech Support