this is what returned when I sent thru the eleven rack "C0 11" also I am running 1.13 version
Interesting, that shows that MIDI is actually working thru your MIDI Interface. So that is good!
On SendSX can you look in the Options tab and make sure it is configured as follows...Receiving MIDI
Nothing should be checked here.
Check only "Split long messages when sending".
Check "Split long sys ex messages upon loading into text area"
Next we should Re-Initialize your Ground Control Pro. This is done in Setup Mode.
1. Press both Setup Buttons at the same time to enter Setup Mode.
2. Press the Utility button.
3. Press the Select Down button repeatedly until the screen reads "INIT MEM Y/N".
4. Press the Yes button, then press it again after the warning message.
5. Wait for the screen to say "Done".
Now we can get set up for the data dump again.
1. Connect the MIDI Out from your MIDI Interface to the MIDI In on the Ground Control Pro.
2. Press both Setup Buttons at the same time to enter Setup Mode.
3. Press the MIDI button.
4. Press the Select Down button repeatedly until the screen reads "RECEIVE MEM".
5. Load your SysEx file into SendSX then press Send.
Let us know what happens!