It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FRONT SWITCHING ON GCX CONTROLS LIKE HEX OR CONTROL SWITCHER
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:10 pm 

hi all

I want to know if it possible to assign every controls on GCX on the front of rack and Store them like without the need of use GCP;
This function are availAble on the HEX or CONTROL SWITHER

Somebody told me that the GCP which store all midi datas for the 8 devices , so maybe it could be to create and update print circuit coming toward the main board of GCX and a front rack pannel with special design to make the difference between them both and thid could help many of us who use GCX an have a little spare midi pedal board less complex to use to save us in case of damage or fail on GCX

Some others brands offers this possibility to select and store every controls and swiths patches like RJM, CAE, GLAB, ROCKTRON AND MANY OTHERS JAPANESE

So today I need t give this specifications and like the technical design is still available ,I think you may offers to the sell this updatded GCX for a nice pised
Someone with some electronical notions could made the mode
HELP PLEASE

thanks for you responses

Jelly.roll

Post subject: Re: FRONT SWITCHING ON GCX CONTROLS LIKE HEX OR CONTROL SWIT
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:11 am 

The buttons on HEX are direct access to the individual loops... they do not store presets. I believe this to also be true of all the similar type switchers you mentioned.

What the the HEX and many of the other switchers you mention will do is respond to Program Change messages.

When the GCX gets updated, it will most likely get front panel buttons for quick recalling of individual loops as well as be made to respond to Program Change messages like all of our other switchers.

I hope that helps!