Microvibe switch seems to have gone bad

Exchange tips and tricks to help you design the ultimate pedalboard.
josh__

Microvibe switch seems to have gone bad

Post by josh__ » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:10 am

hi,

The switch on my microvibe seems to have gone bad, I have had it a few years but have barely used it as I bought it at the end of a tour then circumstances changed so only used it a handful of time in the studio.

Basically sometimes it just cuts out completely or is very quiet until you wiggle the switch a bit then it seems to work for a while.

I was hoping to use it again as I am getting back into live work. Where could i get a switch? (UK)

thanks

Josh

JohnClark

Re: Microvibe switch seems to have gone bad

Post by JohnClark » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:12 am

A good first start would likely be our UK Distributor, Westside Distribution, or feel free to contact us directly via info@voodoolab.com. One way or another we will get this sorted out!

I hope that helps!
------------------====Cheers!====------------------
---------==Voodoo Lab Magician & Tech==---------

josh__

Post by josh__ » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:14 am

JohnClark wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:12 am
A good first start would likely be our UK Distributor, Westside Distribution, or feel free to contact us directly via info@voodoolab.com. One way or another we will get this sorted out!

I hope that helps!

hi

thanks for the reply, I get a 404 error on the UK link

cheers

Josh

JohnClark

Post by JohnClark » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:21 am

Link fixed.

Sorry about that one too!!

josh__

Post by josh__ » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:30 am

JohnClark wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:21 am
Link fixed.

Sorry about that one too!!
thanks

I clicked through to a company called westside distribution,they seem to distribute a lot of brands. I clicked around the site for a while, it seems you can only really find a link to a local (50 miles away) shop that sell Voodoo Labs gear. The shop i bought it from closed down a while back so I don't think I will have any joy

JohnClark

Post by JohnClark » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:11 pm

I should have clarified that it would be best to contact Westside Distribution via their phone# and tell them exactly what is happening. ;)

josh__

Post by josh__ » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:51 pm

JohnClark wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:11 pm
I should have clarified that it would be best to contact Westside Distribution via their phone# and tell them exactly what is happening. ;)
okee dokee,

thanks John

The item it well out of warranty, so i am not expecting anything really, maybe a switch or some advice etc, it's just a little frustrating as its has basically not been used more than a handful of times since new. I did read on a few forums there may have been an issue with switches at some point.

cheers

Josh

JohnClark

Post by JohnClark » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:43 pm

Westside has been the distributor for at least "a few" years... but maybe you are saying you've had the pedal for over 5 years? (Warranty is 5 years) Anyway, if they can't help you, or you would just rather let us take care of it, then please contact us directly. I was only trying to make this easy for you ;)

josh__

Post by josh__ » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:46 pm

JohnClark wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:43 pm
Westside has been the distributor for at least "a few" years... but maybe you are saying you've had the pedal for over 5 years? (Warranty is 5 years) Anyway, if they can't help you, or you would just rather let us take care of it, then please contact us directly. I was only trying to make this easy for you ;)

thanks John

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. i will call them tomorrow. but it is over five years old

all the best

Josh