Proposition 65 WARNING: As of August 30th, 2018, California’s Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 — also known as Proposition 65 — now requires businesses provide warnings of chemicals used in the manufacturing of their products that are known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Voodoo Lab products may contain one or more of the following chemicals:
- ABS plastic contains styrene
- PVC wire insulation can contain Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP)
- Electrolytic capacitors can contain Ethylene glycol
- Flame retardant pc boards can contain Tetrabromobisphenol A (TBBPA)
- Aluminum alloys can contain Chromium
Please use Voodoo Lab products responsibly. Never eat, drink, or smoke any Voodoo Lab products. For more information about Proposition 65, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.