Control Switcher MIDI Amp Commander
Add MIDI Automation to Any Channel Switching Amp!
Switch channels on multiple amps and easily automate any non-MIDI functions with Control Switcher. Using a Commander or Ground Control Pro, Voodoo Lab’s new Control Switcher gives you instant MIDI programmability for controlling all footswitchable amp functions including channel switching, reverb, boost, EQ, loop and more.
Control Switcher Features 4 completely isolated relays with front panel instant access buttons, separate 1/4” mono outputs and a multi-DIN connector. Runs off a standard 9V power supply and is compact enough to mount behind an amp, inside a rack, or on a pedalboard.
Control Switcher Features
- 4 isolated relay controls
- Front panel instant access buttons
- Separate 1/4" mono jacks
- Multi-DIN connector for modern amps
- Controls any footswitch function
- Compatible with Ground Control Pro or any MIDI controller
- Phantom powered by GCX or Pedal Switcher via MIDI cable
- Conveniently power from any Pedal Power 9VDC output
- AC adapter included
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.
Control Switcher MULTI Connector Cable
Connects Voodoo Lab Control Switcher to an amplifier multi-pin footswitch jack.
Each cable is custom made-to-order to your specific amp model.
Please email email@example.com to order.
Control Switcher Specifications
- 1/4” control jacks (4): Accesses amp switch functions
- 5-Pin MULTI DIN connector: For amps with multi-pin cable control jacks
- MIDI In: Accepts MIDI commands and provides phantom power
- MIDI Out: Passes MIDI commands to other MIDI devices
- LED function buttons (4): Switches functions on/off, saves programs
- Power Requirements
- 9-12VDC or 9VAC at 100mA
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connector, center negative polarity
- Dimensions: 6.2" x 3.1" x 1.2" (157 x 79 x 30 mm)
- Weight: 9.6 oz. (272g)
- 5-year warranty in North America. Other regions contact your country's distributor for warranty details.