HEX True Bypass 6-Loop Audio Switcher
True-Bypass Switching for Your Rack or Pedalboard.
HEX is a true bypass audio switcher in a new compact format. A single unit can easily be placed on a rack shelf with pedals, mounted under most Pedaltrain® pedalboards, or 2 units can be combined giving you 12 audio loops in a single 19″ rack space. Built with the finest gold relays sealed in nitrogen, your tone will stay pure and dynamic no matter what kind or how many effects you use.
HEX includes 6 true bypass loops, with loop number 1 being completely independent to allow for various tasks like A/B switching, amp channel switching, and more. And, HEX features our Quiet Switching™ output buffer that kills pops and clicks, while making your final output tone better and more consistent regardless of length and type of cable.
- 6 true bypass audio loops using the finest gold contact relays
- Instantly recall preset combinations of effects
- Isolated loop for A/B, amp channel select and remote tap tempo
- Compact size easily fits on rack shelves and pedalboards
- Rackmount 2 units into a single space with optional bracket
- Compatible with our Ground Control Pro or any MIDI controller
- Output buffer preserves tone even with long cable run to amp
- Advanced Quiet Switching technology for lowest possible noise
- Conveniently power from any Pedal Power 9VDC output
- Legendary Voodoo Lab quality and reliability!
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.
- 1/4” mono loop inputs (2): For loops 1 and 2 only
- 1/4” mono switchable audio loops (6 send/returns)
- 1/4” mono main audio out (1)
- MIDI In: Accepts MIDI commands and provides phantom power
- MIDI Out: Passes MIDI commands to other MIDI devices
- LED function buttons (6): Switches functions on/off, saves programs
- Power Requirements
- 9-12V DC at 100mA
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connector, center negative polarity
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 2.9" x 1.75" (216 x 74 x 44 mm)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs. (500g)
- 5-year warranty in North America. Other regions contact your country's distributor for warranty details.