Pedal Power® 3
THE POWER OF GREAT TONE
Pedal Power 3 series is the first lightweight, high current, international voltage power supply to deliver zero-noise performance. Its innovative hybrid DC transformer design features a lightning-fast 80 nanosecond polarity reversal, establishing an ultra-low noise foundation. Linear regulation and computer-optimized exotic filtering components eliminate any trace of noise, setting new benchmarks in industry-leading audiophile-quality power to unveil the hidden sonic potential of any rig. From standard battery-operated stompboxes to modern high current DSP effects, Pedal Power 3 series combines the best of time-tested analog engineering with cutting-edge technology to ensure any pedal will sound its best.
ALL ISOLATED OUTPUTS
Equipped with eight galvanically isolated DC outputs, Pedal Power 3 eliminates ground hum and unwanted interaction between pedals. Each output supplies 9V DC with two featuring a voltage selector switch for 12V DC operation. 18V and 24V pedals can be powered by combining outputs with an optional voltage doubler cable.
Each Pedal Power 3 output delivers up to 500mA of current to supply power-hungry modern DSP effects. Audiophile specifications also ensure the musical character of the most sensitive vintage stompboxes is preserved. This wide spectrum of flexibility with each output means less guesswork when connecting your pedals.
Never run out of outputs. Pedal Power 3 features two X-LINK expansion ports for adding up to 16 isolated outs. Simply connect a Pedal Power X4 or X8 to X-LINK to expand the capacity of your power supply as your pedalboard grows.
The low-profile, ultra-lightweight design of Pedal Power 3 easily mounts to any pedalboard, adding an almost undetectable amount of weight. Operating at any input voltage 100V-240VAC, Pedal Power 3 makes international touring convenient and hassle-free. No voltage converters needed. Just hit the road, plug in, and rock out.
Pedal Power 3 Features
- 8 isolated 500mA DC outputs • 6 x 9V, 2 x Switchable 9V/12V
- X-LINK expansion ports connect Pedal Power X4 and X8 units to add up to 16 isolated outputs
- Powers standard battery operated and high current DSP effects
- 100V-240VAC operation for international touring
- Audiophile-quality power ensures pedals sound and perform their best
- Zero noise hybrid DC transformer design with linear regulation
- Delivers clean, consistent power even with poor AC line conditions
- Ultra-lightweight, low-profile aluminum construction
- Includes DC power cable kit and detachable AC line cable
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.
Pedal Power 3 Specifications
- IEC Connector. 100-240VAC Operation
- 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connectors – center negative
- Short circuit protected
- Special Features
- X-LINK expansion ports (2) for use with Pedal Power X4 or X8
- Included Cables
- Standard polarity DC cable 8-pack (part# PPPK-8)
- Dimensions: 6” x 3.5” x 1.5” (152 x 89 x 38 mm)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs. (400g)
- 5-year warranty in North America. Other regions contact your country's distributor for warranty details.