Pedal Power® X4-18V Expander Kit
Pedal Power® X4-18V Expander Kit adds two 9V and two 18V isolated DC outputs to compatible Voodoo Lab® power supplies. Its ultra-compact size makes adding on to your existing system quick and easy, mounting to the even most space-challenged pedalboards. The innovative hybrid DC transformer design of Pedal Power X4 combines exotic components, linear regulation, and computer-optimized filtering to establish industry-leading audiophile quality power that unveils the hidden sonic potential of your rig.
SPECIAL NOTE: The X4 Expander Kit requires a 12V DC power source to operate. Compatible power sources include Pedal Power 3 series X-LINK expansion ports or any Pedal Power 12V DC output of 400mA or more. For use as a stand-alone power supply, choose the full version Pedal Power X4-18V.
Pedal Power X4-18V Expander Kit Features
- Adds four (4) isolated outputs to compatible Pedal Power
- 2 x 9V @ 500mA + 2 x 18V @ 200mA
- Powers directly from Pedal Power 3 X-LINK or any 12V out of 400mA or more
- Ultra-compact, lightweight design for easy mounting to any pedalboard
- Advanced filtering and linear regulation ensure noise-free audiophile-quality performance
- Delivers clean, consistent power even with poor AC line conditions
- Works with battery-operated and high current DSP effects
- Compatible with Pedal Power 3, ISO-5, Digital, 4X4, and MONDO
- Includes power cables and 3M Dual Lock for mounting
- Made in the U.S.A.
Pedal Power X4-18V Expander Kit Specifications
- 2.1mm barrel jack - center-negative polarity (12V DC only)
- 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connectors – center negative
- Short circuit protected
- Special Features
- Hybrid DC transformer design
- Powers from any 12V DC source 400-2000mA
- Included Cables
- 2 x PPBAR-RS (18”), 2 x PPBAR-RS12 (12”), 1 X PPBAR (18”)
- Dimensions: 3.38” x 2.75” x 1” (86 x 70 x 25 mm)
- Weight: 4 ounces (114g)
- 5-year warranty in North America. Other regions contact your country's distributor for warranty details.