Ground Control Pro MIDI Foot Controller
Total Control of Your Rig at Your Feet.
Imagine being able to instantly reconfigure your entire rig with the touch of a single button. Now you can! And, you aren’t limited to just MIDI processors. With the addition of a GCX Guitar Audio Switcher, you can also control all your stompbox and rack effects, select amp channels, and more.
The Ground Control Pro can simultaneously control up to 8 different MIDI devices, each on their own channel. And, you can assign 8 of its buttons for instant access of GCX loops and processor functions. This gives you stompbox style control over your processor or modeling amp’s internal effects.
The finest full-featured MIDI foot controller available, the Ground Control Pro is compatible with all MIDI controlled devices, and delivers the flexibility, ease-of-use, and rugged reliability necessary to meet the needs of the most demanding professional players.
Whether you are controlling a refrigerator-sized rack, using a modeling amp, or just a single processor, the Ground Control Pro is the perfect choice for all of your performance needs.
Ground Control Pro Features
- Simultaneous control of up to 8 MIDI devices
- 8 assignable instant access switches
- Controls up to 4 GCX Guitar Audio Switchers
- Bright, stage-friendly alphanumeric display
- Custom-name each preset
- Use volume/expression pedals for real-time control of your sound via MIDI continuous controller messages
- Ultra-lightweight, low-profile aluminum construction
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.
Ground Control Pro Specifications
- 1/4” stereo TRS inputs for expression or volume pedals (2)
- MIDI In: Accepts commands and phantom power from other MIDI devices
- MIDI Out: Sends commands to Voodoo Lab GCX or other MIDI devices
- LED function buttons (6): Switches functions on/off, saves programs
- Power Requirements
- 9V AC power supply included
- Also accepts phantom power from Voodoo Lab GCX audio switcher
- Dimensions: 17" x 11" x 2.5" (432 x 279 x 64 mm)
- Weight: 8.7 lbs. (3.95 kg)
- 5-year warranty in North America. Other regions contact your country's distributor for warranty details.