Pedal Power® X4-18V
Pedal Power X4-18V is a professional isolated power supply for both battery-operated and high current DSP effects. Its ultra-compact size fits even the smallest pedalboards—including Voodoo Lab Dingbat TINY and Pedaltrain® Nano—and operates at any mains voltage for international touring. X4’s innovative hybrid DC transformer design incorporates exotic components, linear regulation, and computer-optimized filtering to establish industry-leading audiophile quality power that unveils the hidden sonic potential of your rig.
Pedal Power X4 also shines as a supplementary power supply in an expanding rig. Powering directly from a Pedal Power 3 X-Link expansion port or any 12V 400mA DC output, X4 adds four isolated outputs to an existing Voodoo Lab power supply. X4 can also power from the AC courtesy outlet of a Pedal Power 2 PLUS, significantly upgrading both its isolated output capacity and high current capability.
Pedal Power X4-18V Features
- Four (4) isolated DC outputs: 2 x 9V @ 500mA + 2 x 18V @ 200mA
- Innovative hybrid DC transformer design sets new benchmarks in power supply performance
- Audiophile-quality power ensures pedals always sound and perform their best
- Delivers clean, consistent power even with poor AC line conditions
- Ultra-compact design easily mounts to the smallest pedalboards
- Works with battery-operated and high current DSP effects
- Powers from included AC adapter - 100-240VAC operation for hassle-free international touring
- Also powers directly from Pedal Power 3 X-LINK expansion port or any 12V DC output 400mA or more
- Includes power cables and 3M Dual Lock for mounting
- Made in the U.S.A.
Pedal Power X4-18V Specifications
- 2.1mm barrel jack - center-negative polarity (12V DC only)
- 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connectors – center negative
- Short circuit protected
- Special Features
- Hybrid DC transformer design
- Includes 12V 1A tabletop-style AC adapter with 6' detachable AC line cord
- Included Cables
- 2 x PPBAR-RS (18”), 2 x PPBAR-RS12 (12”)
- PPX4: 3.38” x 2.75” x 1” (86 x 70 x 25 mm), 4 ounces (114g)
- AC Adapter: 2.63” x 1.88” x 1” (67 x 48 x 25 mm), 2.4 ounces (70g)
- 5-year warranty in North America. Other regions contact your country's distributor for warranty details.