GET THE BEST FROM YOUR RIG WITH PEDAL POWER.
500mA from every output. Robust enough for power-hungry DSP effects with audiophile specs for the most sensitive vintage stompboxes.
Never run out of outputs. X-LINK ports connect Pedal Power X4 and X8 units, adding isolated outs to a growing pedalboard.
Featherweight and compact, Pedal Power 3 travels light. And 100-240VAC operation makes international touring hassle-free.
ZERO NOISE – ALL TONE
The innovative hybrid DC transformer design of Pedal Power 3 series features a lightning-fast 80 nanosecond polarity reversal, establishing an ultra-low noise foundation. Linear regulation and computer-optimized exotic filtering components eliminate any trace of noise, setting new benchmarks in industry-leading audiophile-quality power to unveil the hidden sonic potential of any rig.
Spectrum analysis of Pedal Power 3 series noise performance versus competing switch-mode power supplies. Operating right at the noise floor without the noise spikes common in typical switch-mode designs, Pedal Power 3 produces the cleanest, most reliable power possible to ensure optimum tone and performance form your rig.
- All high current DC outputs delivering up to 500mA each
- X-LINK ports allow expansion of up to 16 isolated outputs
- Powers standard battery operated and high current DSP effects
- Zero noise hybrid DC transformer design with linear regulation
- Audiophile-quality power ensures pedals always sound their best
- Immaculate performance even under the poorest AC line conditions
- Ultra-lightweight, low-profile aluminum construction
- 100V-240VAC operation for international touring
- Legendary reliability
- Made in the U.S.A