The Voodoo Lab Tremolo re-creates the buttery, seductive tone of a vintage tube amp tremolo. This is accomplished by using the same lamp and photocell assembly found in many popular vintage amps.
This pedal also features a slope control which lets you adjust the feel from a traditional soothing tremolo to a hard “machine-gun” stutter. Speed and intensity controls provide a wide range to include very slow and deep sounds. A volume control lets you cut or boost the output level. Now you can add warm, mind-bending trem vibes to any amp with the most versatile tremolo available.
“Nicely voiced, with very slow and very fast speeds…” -Guitar Player
- Authentic lamp and photocell tremolo circuit
- Slope control for waveform tweaking
- Ultra wide range of Speed and Intensity settings
- True bypass switching via high-reliability gold-contact relay
- Runs on a 9V battery
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.
4.75” x 3.75” x 2” (121 x 95 x 51mm)
0.85 lbs. (386g)
9V DC, 30mA
Power Input Type
5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connector, center negative polarity
5-year limited warranty in North America. Please contact your region's authorized Voodoo Lab distributor for warranty service outside North America.
- INTENSITY – Controls the amplitude of the tremolo waveform
- SLOPE – Varies the shape of the tremolo waveform
- SPEED – Controls the rate of the tremolo
- VOLUME – Controls the output level of the effect
- Shimmer – Set the intensity around 3:00 and the speed nearly all the way up.
- Surf – Set the intensity around 2:00 and the speed around 3:00.
- Leslie – Turn the intensity all the way up and set the speed to the desired tempo. Between 12:00 and 2:00 is generally preferred.
- Stutter – Turn the slope all the way up. Set the intensity all the way up and the speed as desired